Rhythmic Gymnastics is a unique blend of dance, art and sport. It combines elements of ballet, modern dance, basic acrobatic skills with the manipulation of five hand apparatus; rope, hoop, ball, ribbon, clubs.
Back to school weekly 3 hours programme by iSportsKids is structured to build the gymnast’s flexibility and strength and to teach the skills to 1-2 apparatus. We will include gymnastics, jazz, ballet and contemporary dance techniques to enhance the gymnast’s performance combine with the apparatus.
iSportsKids Rhythmic Gymnastics class debut in St Joseph’s Institution International Elementary School in November 2013. Our Rhythmic Gymnastic programme has since grown in size and popularity. It has also been running in Chatsworth (Orchard campus) from August 2014.
Price: $400 for 4 sessions
Time: 10am - 12pm
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $300 for 6 sessions
Time: 5pm - 6pm
Duration: 1 hour
Group 1: Age 4 - 6
Group 2: Age 7 - 9
iSportsKids Main Coach
Khow Kai Lin was a rhythmic gymnast from 2008 to 2018. She was most recently trained with the Singapore Gymnastics team in 2016. Her passion for Rhythmic Gymnastics took her to Japan, Australia, Azerbaijan, as well as Hong Kong. She has competed for both locally and internationally and was individual All-Around Champion for multiple competitions.
Kai Lin is also an experienced dancer in ballet and contemporary.
- Singapore Fundamental Gymnastics Coach Course Level 1 RG
- National Registry of Coaches NROC (Provisional)
- Royal Academy of Dance Ballet Highest Level of Attainment Grade 8 with Distinction
- Royal Academy of Dance Ballet Intermediate Foundation with Distinction
- All classes are restricted to 5 gymnasts per coach.
- New participants will be assessed to see which level is suitable
- Temperature will be taken at the entrance of the studio. No entry above 38C.
- Parents are to Scan Safe entry for their children
- Please arrive 5 minutes earlier to enable us to administer the admission requirements so we can start our class on time
WhatsApp 9783 7313 to book a trial session ($50)