Session 1: 4:15 - 5:00pm
Session 2: 5:15 - 6:00pm
Parent & Child (Age 5 - 12)
8 weeks (min. 5 pairs to commence)
$200 per parent and child pair (siblings +$80)
Trial $30 per class (+$10 siblings)
Jan: 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb: 6, 20, 27
10 winstedt rd, Blk B urban garden, S227977 (Newton)
To-Do / Bring
- yoga mat
- water bottle
- wear comfortable attire for movement
In the event it rains, we will have make-up class or we move the session to the studio. Please WhatsApp 9783 7313 for details.
For those who are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, there is two make-up class per term (9 Jan - 6 Mar).
Mindfulness and Yoga
- Breathwork and mindful walking in the garden with the birds, lizards and butterflies improves children's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centred.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
- Teaching values through mindfulness and yoga practice, eg: respond and not react, stability before mobility, using the breath to stay calm and grounded.
If your child has special needs, please state in the "note section"
WhatsApp 9783 7313