Tue, 05 Jan | Mindful Space Pte Ltd
Weekly Tue Kids Mindfulness + Aerial + Yoga (Age 10 - 15)
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
05 Jan, 4:30 pm – 30 Mar, 6:00 pm
Mindful Space Pte Ltd, 10 Winstedt Road, Singapore
About the Event
We are still considering a Tuesday class, please register interest. We will commence with min 6 pax.
Age 10 - 15
Tue, 4:30 - 6pm
5 Jan - 30 Mar 2020 (holiday on 16 Feb for CNY)
12 weeks: $600 per term
Trial $55 per class
- An Inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain's focus, motor planning and working memory
- Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
Mindfulness & Yoga
- Breathwork and mindful walking in the garden with the birds, lizards and butterflies improves children's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centered.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
- Register Interest Only$0$00$0