Term 1: Weekly Kids Mindfulness + Aerial + Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
Wed, 4:30 - 6pm (age 5 - 10) FULL
Sun, 9 - 10:30am (age 8 - 12)
12 weeks: $600 per term
Trial $55 per class
Min 5 to commence class
Wed, 4:30 - 6pm (1.5hours)
Jan: 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb: 3, 10, 24 (holiday on 17 Feb)
Mar: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sunday, 9 – 10:30am (1.5hours)
Jan: 10, 17, 24, 31
Feb: 7, 21, 28 (holiday on 14 Feb)
Mar: 7, 14, 21, 28 Apr: 4
45 mins Mindfulness & Yoga
45 mins Aerial Yoga
- An Inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain's focus, motor planning and working memory
- Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
Mindfulness & Yoga
- Breathwork and mindful walking in the garden with the birds, lizards and butterflies improves children's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centered.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
- Trial Class Sun, 9 - 10:30am$55$550$0