SOLD OUT! The Art & Mastery of Long-Lasting Relationship
Time & Location
About the Event
The Art & Mastery of Long-Lasting Relationship by Internationally Recognized Somatic Coaches Madeline Wade Master Somatic Coach & Mark Mooney
- Bring your relationship to the next level
- Couple of 42 years share with you practical skills to be embodied for a lifetime
- Be prepared for lots of engaging somatic & conversation practice - what work and didn’t work for you
6 weeks online programme
- Week 1: Purpose of Series - let’s practice!
- Week 2: Self-Management
- Week 3: Generative Conversations
- Week 4: Critical Listening
- Week 5: The NEW You
- Week 6: Relationship Vision
At the end of the 6 weeks, you will
- Build courage to have generative conversations on finance, work commitment, parenting styles, spiritual beliefs, social life, family responsibilities, and expectations as a couple
- Strengthen your grounding and centering skills for conflict resolution, learn to manage conversations better and make effective request for constructive results
- Practice conversations that worked and did not work for you, and enhance your problem-solving skills and how to hold hold boundaries
- Set discussion ground on how to connect, acknowledge and compromise with dignity
- Negotiate and compromise while holding your values, beliefs and respect
- Be equipped with tools to manage different behaviour or pattern (eg: walking away, avoid/refuse to discuss, overly accommodating, acquiesce or defensive)
- Ability for self-management and self-control for a more satisfying and fulfilling relationship
An internationally respected somatic coach, bodyworker and teacher with more than 10,000 client sessions since 1998. Based on Richard Strozzi-Heckler, and Jeanne Kerrigan bodywork and methodology.
A master somatic coach, facilitator and teacher who taught at Strozzi Institute for 18 years, and had the honour to teach in the US, the UK, China and Singapore. In the last 28 years, he has more than 8700 teaching, coaching and organisational training hours.
- We ask that you attend all six session for the full time each session.
- This series is interactive. We ask that you participate in conversations and be willing to ask questions if you have any.
- There will be practices that will take a minimum amount of time between sessions.
6-weeks online course
18 Sep, 25 Sep, 2 Oct
9 Oct, 16 Oct, 23 Oct
Time: 9 – 10:30pm
Duration: 6 sessions x 90 minutes
Minimum: 5 to commence
(Early bird till 6 Sep: $500)
Couple/Bring a Friend: $850
(Early bird till 6 Sep: $700)
PayNow to UEN 2019 06545 M001
- Pricing in Description$0$00$0