SOLD OUT Holiday Camp: Mindfulness + Aerial + Yoga + Creative Arts
Time & Location
About the Event
Mindfulness + Aerial + Yoga + Creative Arts
31 Dec - 2nd Jan (Thu - Sat), 9am - 12pm FULL
Age 4 -7
Dec 21 - 23, 9am - 12pm FULL
Age 6 - 12
Nov 24 - 26 , 1 - 4pm
Dec 8 - 10, 1 - 4pm - FULL
Dec 16 -18, 1 - 4 pm - FULL
Dec 21 - 23 , 1 - 4pm (Group 1) - FULL
Dec 21 - 23 , 1 - 4pm (Group 2) - FULL
Dec 28 - 30, 1 - 4pm - FULL
Price: $240 per child (3 days)
10% off for siblings/buddy sign up
No prior yoga or aerial experience required.
Venue: 10 winstedt road, blk A, 02-02, S227977 (Newton)
Min. 5 pax to commence
Full Payment for confirmation of seats.
No refund or cancellation upon confirmation, except if Mindful Space cannot commence class.
- An inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompresses the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance, and trains train the brain's focus, motor planning and working memory
- Up in the air enhances self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
Mindfulness and Yoga
- Breathwork and mindful walking in the garden with the birds, lizards and butterflies improves children's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centred.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
Expressive, engaging and fun sessions through stories, role-play, art, music and movement to:
- Release thoughts and feelings in a safe and creative space
- Make sense of the environment and relationship to others
- Boost self-confidence and self-awareness
- Develop positive communication skills
- Build emotional and mental resilience through play
Karin is a dedicated Drama and Movement Psychotherapist with over 10 years’ experience working with various client groups in England, Thailand, Singapore and Sweden. She specialises in working with children and adolescents with various support needs, helping them to release inner thoughts and feelings.
Wennye teaches Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Yin Yoga and Aerial Yoga for more than 5 years. She has followed various respectable teachers to learn the different school of yoga techniques to enhance her knowledge and depth in the body biomechanics, flexibility and strength. She enjoys flying in aerial hammocks as it gives her a sense of lightness.
Yvonne has been teaching yoga for 10 years. Together with her daughter, Alexis, she created Kids Mindful Movement, a yoga and mindfulness practice based on stories. She will show how you can use your superpower - your BREATH, with an, inhale and an exhale, you can walk through life with a centered head achieving your dreams and goals.
By registering for this event, you agreed to be contacted for future events and activities at Mindful Space.
- Sold OutPayNow to UEN 2019 06545 M001$0$00$0