Sleep Training for Infant & Toddler
Time & Location
About the Event
Sleep Training for Infant & Toddler (Age 0 - 3)
5 Simple Steps to getting your child to sleep through the night
28 Feb 2020 (Friday)
7 - 8:30pm
Stop the baby blues and enjoy your motherhood: How to bring order to your baby’s day and night. Research shows that at least 70% of mothers would experience baby blues and many of these women will experience the more severe condition of postnatal depression. 1 in 3 women who suffered from postnatal depression is due to sleep deprivation. The key to stop the baby blues from turning into a severe condition is to have a good routine to bring order to baby’s day and night. One of the many things audiences get out of this talk is learning how to implement a routine for your child so your parenting life is more predictable and less chaotic.
For Parents with Infant / Toddler
Are you exhausted, sleep-deprived, and unable to function at work? Are you sick and tired of hearing all sorts of conflicting advice to get your baby to sleep? Are you hoping that your baby will outgrow those night time wake-ups eventually?
If you are a parent with baby or a toddler who’s struggling to put your precious little one to sleep then you can relate to these questions. By fostering healthy sleep habits you can get back your well rested nights in just a matter of days! The secrets to getting your child to sleep through the night will be revealed.
- Learn about the science of sleep to understand why your baby is waking up multiple times at night
- Create the ideal sleep environment that your child will feel safe and be willing to fall asleep quickly
- Discover how to establish a routine for your child so your child doesn’t get too overtired throughout the day
- How to put your baby down to sleep before they get overtired
- How to sleep train your child without using the Cry It Out method
- Discover how to distinguish your child’s cry whether it’s hunger, discomfort, protest or simply overtired
- Understand the importance of self settling for your child
Zoe Chu is a parenting speaker, author and baby and child sleep expert who has a mission to empower tired and sleep deprived parents to get back their precious sleep for the entire family. She has helped transformed the lives of thousands of families all around the world through her Simple 5 Steps System to a Better Night’s Sleep.
Zoe's work has been featured as a baby and child sleep expert in newspapers, magazines, online news media including Mother & Baby, Singapore Motherhood, Sunday Times, Expat Living, Lianhe Zaobao, Asiaone, The Asian Parent, Money FM, 938FM and Channel NewsAsia. Her sleep program has been selected by Harper’s Bazaar Jr as one of the top 12 best courses for parents in Singapore.
Zoe is a mother of four including a set of twins. All four of her children have been sleeping through the night since they were 3 months old.
Check out her Book Sleep Baby Sleep!
- Per pax$120$1200$0
- Per Couple$160$1600$0