Safe Conversations for Mums - Mother's Day Special Edition
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Safe Circles Facilitator Yasmin, co-hosted by Vernessa and fellow mums for a safe conversation where you could:
- Share your frank stories, thoughts and emotions without fear of judgement
- Be free from advice and have control of your sharing
- Learn to view other mums with empathy and hold the space for them to be vulnerable
- Enjoy the good company :)
Mum guilt is something that we mothers battle constantly and a lot of what we want to share remain unsaid, due to societal norms or fear of judgement. Being able to unburden ourselves of these thoughts on a regular basis improves our mental health and gives us the strength to tackle another day (or week!) of parenting. We could never pour into a filled cup. Join us to empty yours.
In order to create a conducive conversation space, please take note of the following:
1. The capacity of the session is limited to 8 mothers. We are limiting to adults only.
2. Please note that food is not allowed to be brought inside the studio.
3. This is a mobile-free session. All mobile phones are required to be switched off during the session.
4. Let’s advocate self-responsibility. Stay home or seek medical attention if unwell. There will be temperature taking before the session and all participants including accompanying children with a temperature of 38C and above will be sent home.
See you soon!