Relationship Coaching: How to transform from good to better as a couple
Time & Location
About the Event
Relationship Coaching with Somatics
Somatic coaching through the body.
“Soma” refers to the body in its wholeness – mind, body and spirit.
This approach recognises that a person’s physical, mental, emotional, and psychological history is manifested through the body in particular patterns, and by working through the body these historical patterns can be changed.
This gentle, systemic process with expert coaching allows one to open up and reshape ones history – your self – through releasing historical patterns, contractions, tension, and trauma in the body.
In this process of opening and releasing long-held patterns and contractions, one creates space for more energy and aliveness in the body.
When there’s more aliveness, there can be more choices, and more opportunity to shift issues in life.
This change is sustained by through the practice of a new “shape” and related new life practices.
In 4 days, you will learn:
- Self-Management. Understanding one’s automatic reactions in a relationship and how to interrupt them, bringing your best self forward on purpose
- Practices for developing a centered, grounded presence to support
- How to shift the parts of ourselves that limit possibilities
- Guidelines and practices for having difficult conversations in relationships including mood management, staying on track, moving conversations to resolution, and conflict resolution
- Building trust in a relationship - How to most effectively coordinate with your partner for clarity and accountability
- Effective communication - How to listen to each other for clarity and understanding and making effective request and offers in relationships
- How to invite and practice intimacy in your relationship
- How to form a vision with your partner for your relationship
Couple Edition 2021'
20 hours online course
- March 4 - 6 and Mar 13
- July 1 - 3 and July 10
- Oct 7 - 9 and Oct 16
Thu & Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Sat 9:30am - 4:30pm
Singapore GMT +8
Cost: $1300 per couple
Early Bird: $1200 per couple (30 days before start date)
+ optional private couple coaching (at a special rate)
Limited seats! Register now. Please note your seats are confirmed only upon full payment. Cancellation fee is incurred at 5% for cancellation by the participant. The course requires a minimum number of participant to run effectively and add value to your learning. We will confirm 7 days before the course commencement whether the course will proceed or be postponed to the next intake. In the event, you cannot proceed with the upcoming intakes, we will proceed with a 100% refund to you.
An internationally respected somatic coach, bodyworker and teacher with more than 10,000 client sessions since 1998. Based on Richard Strozzi-Heckler, and Jeanne Kerrigan bodywork and methodology.
A master somatic coach, facilitator and teacher who taught at Strozzi Institute for 18 years, and had the honour to teach in the US, the UK, China and Singapore. In the last 28 years, he has more than 8700 teaching, coaching and organisational training hours.
Isabelle Claus Teixeira
A Professional Certified Coach (PCC), focusing on Somatics and neuroscience-based holistic approaches and a Certified TRE Provider. She is also a Talent and Leadership Development consultant , following her 25-year career as Head of HR and Head of Talent Management and Leadership Development in Fortune 100 companies and across 9 countries.
An educator with ontological coaching experience and Founder of Mindful Space.
Established the first parent and child physical platform in Singapore that curates from different experts around the world. Mindful Space creates holistic and experiential activities through parenting workshops, kids enrichment, parent and child classes, and family events.
To build a parenting community that aims to be a proactive, positive and respectful role model for the future generation.
- Couple Early Bird (by 20 Feb)$1,200$1,2000$0
- Couple Ticket$1,300$1,3000$0