*NEW* Parent & Child Workshop: Mindfulness + Yoga + Aerial
Time & Location
About the Event
Age 5 - 10
21 Feb (Sun), 11am - 1pm
Age 9 - 15
28 Feb (Sun), 11am - 1pm
$90 per parent and child pair
✅ Build you and your child's teamwork & bonding
✅ Enhance your communication skills
✅ Increase your support and trust for each other
- An Inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain's focus, motor planning and working memory
- Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
Mindfulness & Yoga
- Breathwork improves you and child's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centered.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
- Sold OutAge 5 - 10, 21 Feb (Sun)$90$900$0
- Sold OutAge 9 - 15, 28 Feb (Sun)$90$900$0