Mother's Day: Parent and Child Batik Painting & Mindfulness & Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
Parent & Child Mindfulness, Yoga & Batik Painting
9 May (Sun), 2 - 4:30pm
Age 6 and above
2.5 hours workshop
$150 per parent & child pair
inclusive of materials and mailing of the artwork after 2 weeks
min. 5 pairs to commence
WhatsApp +65 9783 7313 to request for
- 2 parents+ 1 child
- 1 parent + 2 child
- Top up $30 to convert your batik art piece into a 45x45cm cushion cover, waiting time 2-3 weeks :)
- Please assess your child's capability to work with hot wax
- Wear comfortable and old attire for the batik painting session (in case you paint your shirt too)
Mindfulness & Yoga
- Breathwork & mindful movements help to improve your child’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
By registering for Mindful Space events, you agree to be contacted for future events.
- One parent and child pair$150$1500$0