Free: Anti-Bullying Programme Trial
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking for ways to help your kids, aged 10 - 14, deal with bullying?
Sign up for the Courageous Chimp's Anti-Bullying Programme trial! It is a scientifically-informed programme that aims to build your kids' inner strength over the course of 7 days.
This is achieved through a mix of online videos, quizzes and illustrated activity sheets that you can do with your kids. These will be sent to your emails daily.
Day 1: Analyse character strength
Day 2: Develop a growth mindset
Day 3: Improving relationships
Day 4: Building resilience
Day 5: Applying skills to overcome bullying
Day 6: Expressing gratitude and savouring
Day 7: Goal setting
Day 8: Programme closure
After going through the programme, your kids will be able to:
- Use their character strengths to overcome bullying
- Develop a growth mindset
- Demonstrate empathy and improve their relationships
- Apply resilience skills to bounce back from setbacks
Key details of the trial:
Who it is for: Parents & Kids (aged 10 - 14)
When: 3 - 13 September
Where: Online, at your own pace
Cost: Free, limited to 50 participants
While you may join the programme if you have younger kids, feedback from previous trials indicated that younger kids (below 10) had a harder time staying engaged with the planned activities.
What to Expect?
3 Sep: Onboarding email (to read what to expect)
4 Sep: Pre-Course Survey (30mins commitment)
5 Sep: Rest Day
6 - 12 Sep: 7 days x 1hr commitment (+ optional 30mins exercise)
13 Sep: Post-course survey/feedback, 30mins
- Total: 8 hours + optional 3.5 hours for parents/guardians
- Prior to the programme, parents & children fill up a pre-course impact survey & a personality questionnaire. This takes about 30mins.
- During the 7-day course, commit one hour per day to do various activities (reflective exercises, quizzes, watching videos)
- Optional 30mins of extra materials for parents/guardians to engage in after the one hour exercise.
- At the end of the course, parents & children fill up a post-course impact survey as well as a feedback survey that takes about 30mins.
Courageous Chimp will send an email to you with further details of the trial on the 3rd of September.
By participating in this programme, you consent that:
- We will collect data from your kid (s) across 3 impact surveys, before / after / one month after the programme. Questions will be around their general well-being & their experience with bullying, if any.
- We will also ask you to complete a post-course feedback form at the end of the programme.
- We will collect data to measure the impact & effectiveness of the programme. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential & results will be analysed as a group.
By signing up for this event, you agree to be contacted for future events.