Father's Day Family Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
Happy Father's Day
21 June (Sun), 10 - 11am
Organised by People's Association and Neighbourhood Community for Tanjong Pagar Community Club Members
Zoom link will be send via WhatsApp on 20 June
- Please log in at least 5 min before session to adjust your camera setting/home space, and to have your child ready. Class starts on time via Zoom.
- Choose comfortable clothing (eg. Pants, leggings, sportswear) for a greater range of movement, which enhances positive expression of self during activities
- Avoid shorts
- Bare feet or non-slip socks are necessary depending on your floor surfaces.
- Create a space that makes your children feel safe, comfortable and pleasant.
- Ensure space is uncluttered and preferably nothing hazardous nearby as they require sufficient space to move around
- Preferably there will be no toys near the space you will be using to practice
- Ensure a reliable and strong Wi-Fi or data connection (Close other apps that may be taking up your bandwith)
- For best results, use a computer. Adjust the camera angle to a position where the trainer can see your child’s full figure as they move. From the centre of the mat, a 1.5m diameter will be optimal.
Parent and Child Liability Release
In exchange for permission for me and /or for my child to participate in all programmes conducted by Mindful Space Pte Ltd via online platform Zoom. I hereby grant the following release from liability on my own behalf and on behalf of my child.
I, on my own behalf, and also as parent and/or guardian on behalf of the minor child identified below, release, discharge and hold harmless Mindful Space and People Association, its associates, its educators, directors, employees, agents, landlords, lessess, sponsors and partners (hereafter the ‘Released Parties’) from any and all liability for injury to my child’s person, my person or other persons, and to my child’s property, my property or other persons’ property, arising out of or in connection with, or caused in any manner by my participation or my child’s participation in the programmes.
I acknowledge I hereby have been advised to consult, and have consulted, with my physician and/or with my child’s physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, health problem or any other condition or medication that I and/or my child now have, previously have had and/or now may have that may affect my and/or my child’s participation and ability to participate in the programmes.
People Association and Mindful Space reserves the right to take class photographs or videos from time to time. Parents can access the photos or videos on the organisers’ social media or website. The photographs and videos might be used in marketing and promotional materials, including but not limited to social media, digital marketing, content writing, website or print materials. By signing up for this event, you agree to be contacted for future events.