Family Mindfulness & Yoga @ Garden
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 1: 4:30 - 5:30pm (FULLY RESERVED)
Session 2: 5:30 - 6:30pm (only 2 spots left)
Parent & Child (Age 5 - 12)
8 weeks (min. 5 pairs to commence)
$280 per parent and child pair (siblings +$80)
Trial $40 per class (+$10 siblings)
10 winstedt rd, Blk B urban garden, S227977 (Newton)
To-Do / Bring
- yoga mat
- water bottle
- wear comfortable attire for movement
In the event it rains, we will postpone to the week after. You will receive a message around 3pm on Saturdays to inform of the weather condition at Newton. Please WhatsApp 9783 7313 for details.
For those who are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, there is two make-up class per term.
Mindfulness and Yoga
- Breathwork and mindful walking in the garden with the birds, lizards and butterflies improves children's ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centred.
- Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn.
- Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of "I can do it".
- Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child's confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing - the value of stability before mobility in real life.
- Teaching values through mindfulness and yoga practice, eg: respond and not react, stability before mobility, using the breath to stay calm and grounded.
WhatsApp 9783 7313
- Trial: one parent & child pair$40$400$0
- Session 1: FULLY RESERVED$280$2800$0
- Session 2: 5:30 - 6:30pm$280$2800$0