Family Aerial Yoga (Parent & Child) Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
June 19 (Sat)
Age 5 - 10, Time 2 - 3:30pm
Age 5 - 10, Time 4 - 5:30pm (age group readjusted)
$90 per parent and child pair
10 winstedt road, blk A 02-02, S227977, Newton
Limited to 5 pairs.
✅ Build you and your child's teamwork & bonding
✅ Enhance your communication skills
✅ Increase your support and trust for each other
- Inversions are a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain's focus, motor planning and working memory
- Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
✅ Wear top with sleeves and long pants to prevent skipping or friction with hammock
✅ Have your meals two hours before class. Heavy stomach during inversion might cause dizziness or nausea.
✅ Remove all jewelry and cut nails short to avoid damaging hammock
✅ Wash your hands at toilet before entry
By signing up for this event, you agree to be contacted for future events.
- Sold OutJun 19 (Sat), 2 - 3:30pm$90$900$0
- Jun 19 (Sat), 4 - 5:30pm$90$900$0