#ExpertChat: 3 simple equipments you want at home for your child to learn, move and improve self-regulation
Time & Location
About the Event
3 simple equipments you want at home for your child to learn, move and improve self-regulation
- Brain exercises
- Learn through play and movement
- Tools for academic (spelling, math, memory)
Speaker Hsiao Bond
- Founder of Neural Connections
- A former teacher in public and international schools in New Zealand, Taipei, Singapore
- Mum of 2 children.
- 20 years of experience working with families and children
- BA., Grad Dip Ed., MSc Ed.
- Works with children with anxiety challenges, sensory needs, ADHD, dyslexia to bring out their potential using Neurodevelopmental approaches grounded in science.
- Bachelor and Graduate Diploma from Auckland University in New Zealand
- Masters in Education through State University New York
- Certification in Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment
- Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration level 3 Core in Training
By signing up for this event, you agree to be contacted for future events.
Please turn on the video during the zoom session to create a safe and respectful space for the parents in the session. Together we build a positive and mindful parenting community!