Chinese New Year Baking - Pineapple Tart
Time & Location
About the Event
Baking class (age 6 & above)
✅ Vegan & Organic
✅ Fuss Free No-Bake
✅ No Refined Sugar
✅ Private kitchen, small class size
Learn how to make a gluten-free organic tart base with oats and make our own pineapple jam filling! Using only organic, unrefined, natural ingredients, we’d fall in love with this pineapple tart and will be excited to share it with all your family for Chinese New Year! No dairy, no refined sugar, no eggs, but still delicious, perfect for everyone!
30 Jan 2021 (Sat)
- Session 1: 10 -12pm
- Session 2: 1 - 3pm
Minimum 4 pax to commence a session.
$120 for practical hands-on class + recipe + ingredients
- option 1: per child (above 6 years old)
- option 2: per parent & child pair
- Bring your own Tupperware / container to bring home the pineapple tarts
- Meet at Mindful Space (10 winstedt road, blk A 02-02), we will head to the private kitchen together (4 mins walk)
Chef Jacinda from The Breakfast Club is a self-taught vegan chef and a food reformist. Ever since she used food to heal herself, she has made it her mission to share her experience and knowledge, and started her private kitchen by sending out organic vegan meals and providing self-heal stories and information.
- Baking for Per Pax$120$1200$0
- Baking for Per Pair$120$1200$0